When installing a new roof, the first step is a complete tear-off of your old roof. This allows us to get a comprehensive look at things like structural issues or leaks that might not show up to the naked eye. Plus, putting a new roof over your old one will instantly void your manufacturer’s warranty, meaning the 30-year shingles you just purchased are — as far as the manufacturer is concerned — 1-day shingles!
We offer shingles in a variety of colors to work with your home’s exterior and use GAF shingles with a lifetime warranty.
We’ll handle the complete removal of your old roof as well as cleanup of your property. If you’re thinking about a new roof, contact us today for a no-pressure consultation!
Rubber vs Shingles
Which roofing substrate is best for your home?
- Long-lasting (20-30 years on average)
- Less maintenance
- Easy to repair
- Better suited for flat roofs
- A wider variety of aesthetic choices
- Shorter life span (15-25 years on average)
- Better suited for slanted/steep roofs
- We exclusively use GAF shingles with a lifetime warranty