Roofs By Bryan is hiring Laborers and Roofers
Roofs By Bryan is a residential roofing contractor specializing in Shingle and Rubber roofing systems in the WNY suburbs. We are growing and we need your help!
We are an established company with a great reputation that’s been in the business since 2010. We will provide consistent work for you if you
provide honest, reliable, high-quality roof work.
We have an organized system to make it simple for you to do your
work, clearly understand our vision and what you can expect from us,
know what your expectations are, and provide you with an opportunity
to learn a trade, be successful, and grow along with us.
What we expect:
- Must take pride in your work. Our emphasis is on quality and a consistent pace.
- Puts an honest effort into learning and working towards advancement
- Positive, solution-oriented thinker- “can do” mentality
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license required
- Show up on time, every day.
- Must be able to work 40 + hours 5 days a week, If you like to frequently take days off. We are not the company for you.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 100 lbs on a regular basis and be comfortable carrying items up ladders and working on sloped surfaces.
- Team player
- Follows all safety requirements — Values safety both personally and that of the team
- Must be willing and able to take direction and handle pressure in a professional manner.
- Must understand that we work long days and will have days off due to the weather. Though we strive for a workweek that consists of four 10-hour days, flexibility and adapting to the rain is a regular occurrence.
What we offer:
- We are willing to train the right candidate who is dependable and self-motivated.
- Competitive Pay
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and/or education.
- IRA Retirement matching plan (eligibility starts after 1 year with company)
- Full-Time Season Long Work
- Accrued Paid Time off
- Holiday paid days (eligibility starts after 3 months with company)
- Weekly paychecks, direct deposit or check
- Paid overtime at 1.5 rate on any weekly hours worked over 40
- Flex Fridays — The first Friday of each month is an optional workday. For those that would like to come in, there is shop work and repair work. Otherwise, it’s an opportunity for a long weekend, and a chance to schedule your doctor appointments, vehicle maintenance, etc in these planned slots which minimize the need for unpaid time off and scheduling surprises that disrupt group cohesion and productivity.
- We supply all necessary personal safety equipment and instruction along with regularly scheduled safety meetings and on-site accountability verification checks.
- Pay Rate $15 to $25 Per Hour based on skills and experience.
- If you are looking for a great company that’s easy to work with, contact us today to get started!
Forward your resume to the email below or call for an interview
Roofs By Bryan
Hamburg, N.Y. 14075